Luck O’ The Irish Contest
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day – March 1- 17, 2017
In the lead-up to St Patrick’s Day, we’re getting into the celebratory spirit with a Luck O’ The Irish Contest at our Trees Organic Coffee cafes in five Vancouver locations.
Pot O’ Prizes
WIN one of five $25 Trees Organic Gift Cards in the contest’s Pot O’ Prizes.
Enter at 5 Trees Organic Coffee locations
Whether you’re Irish or just enjoy being decked out in emerald and shamrock attire, everyone is welcome to enter…’cause everyone is a little Irish-at-heart around St. Paddy’s day, right?
Get in on the lucky merriment by following the rainbow to any or all five Trees Organic Coffee cafes in Vancouver to enter. Simply complete the in-café contest entry ballot and drop it in the Luck O’ The Irish Contest draw box available at each of our five cafes between March 1 – 17, 2017.
One entry per person permitted at each cafe location. Increase your chances of winning by visiting and entering at all five cafe locations!
The Lucky Draw
The Luck O’ The Irish Contest closes at the end of business day March 17. The lucky draw for five winners from all valid ballot entries will take place on Monday, March 20th. Each winner will receive a $25 Trees Organic Gift Card.
May the luck of the Irish be with you!
- This contest is run by Trees Organic Coffee & Roasting House.
- Contest closes at end of business day on March 17, 2017.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum one ballot entry per person per Trees Organic Coffee location.
- Participants must be 18+ and a resident of Greater Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
- Five winners will be selected by random draw from all valid entries. Each winner will receive a $25 Trees Organic Gift Card.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Each winner will be contacted directly. The winners’ names will also be posted above.
- Each winner’s postal address will be required in order for the prize gift card to be mailed.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Not redeemable for cash equivalent.